About the Show
Fish Canada Workboat Canada is the country’s largest commercial marine trade show and is for those who make their living on, in, and around the water, along with those who provide the related products and services to keep Atlantic Canada’s marine-based industries running.
At the show, you'll be able to connect with a range of exhibitors including onboard and onshore fishing & harvesting equipment; fish processing and transportation; vessel design and construction; barge and towing equipment; electronics; safety and rescue equipment; hardware; engines and propulsion systems; aquaculture equipment and products; and more!
This key industry event is presented by:
The Digital Marketplace will provide you with an opportunity to extend your marketing reach after the live show is complete. It includes a listing for each exhibitor – with contact information and the ability for you to add additional information like photos, videos, product highlights, and more.
How does this work? The Digital Marketplace will be advertised through our social media channels, as well as through direct email communications to our dedicated list of commercial fishing professionals. Our audience marketing campaign will begin upon completion of the live show and will run for a two-week period.
You receive a BASIC listing for the Digital Marketplace as part of your exhibit package. The basic listing automatically includes:
- Company name and logo
- Links to your website & social media accounts (if applicable)
- Web form for leads (which will be emailed directly to you)
Plus, you’ll have the ability to log in and make changes to the following:
- Company description
- Product highlights and deals & specials
- One YouTube video link
- Up to four images (jpg, png, gif files only)
- Captions for your images
For even more exposure, we’re offering a sponsorship opportunity!
Be featured on our social media channels and be included in of our email blasts to our list of engaged industry professionals.
In addition to what’s included in the basic listing, the $500 sponsorship gets you:
- Prime placement as a sponsor at the top of the Digital Marketplace
- A social media shoutout with your company’s Facebook page tagged, a photo or video, 100-200 words of text, and a link to your listing.
- An email blast shoutout with a photo or video, up to 100 words of text, and a link to your listing.
- The ability to add a large-scale feature video at the top of your listing, plus additional YouTube links (up to 8 totall)
- The ability to add hyperlinks to images and videos
EXHIBIT PACKAGE & PRICING
UNBEATABLE EXHIBIT VALUE!
Your booth package includes:
- 8ft drapery backwall
- 3ft drapery sidewalls
- Standard colour booth carpet (10 x 10 booths only)
- Forklift service up to 5000 lbs (delivery to and from booth only; no special lifting equipment)
- Computerized registration system
- Container storage
- Unlimited personalized complimentary pre-registration forms to give to your best customers, giving them the opportunity to pre-register for a FREE show pass
- 24 hour security
- Listing in the Official Show Guide
- Complimentary website listing
$13.50 per sq. ft. (100 sq. ft. – 200 sq. ft.)
$12.25 per sq. ft. (300 sq. ft. – 500 sq. ft.)
$11.25 per sq. ft. (600 sq. ft. and over)
BOAT DISPLAY PRICING IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
For more information, contact:
Shawn Murphy, Show Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
|We are proud to have the Delta Hotel Beausejour as our host hotel offering rates starting from $159 per night.
Crowne Plaza Moncton Downtown Centreville
1005 Main Street
Moncton, NB E1C 1G9
Book your reservation online
Rate: $139.00 - Standard Room
$159.00 – Executive
Booking Code BLJ
Reserve by December 20, 2021
Hilton Garden Inn
40 Highfield Street
$109.00 plus tax
Reservation Weblink - https://group.hiltongardeninn.com/bh62jk
Hotel Direct Link: 506-382-3395
PLEASE mention Fish Canada - Workboat Canada upon making the reservation
Reservation Cut-Off Date: Monday December 20, 2021
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
777 Mapleton Road,
$129.00 plus tax
Reservation Cut Off Date: December 5, 2021